If a private lot in a neighborhood setting is what you are looking for, this is it! This spacious home sits on three wooded acres with a large flat, fenced yard for your Furry Friends! The Lake Karylbrook Community offers large lots and a lake perfect for kayaking or canoeing that is stocked with largemouth bass, crappie, and blue gill. On the main level of the house is a formal Living Room and Dining Room, spacious Family Room with a wood stove, Powder Room, and Kitchen with hardwood floors throughout. The Kitchen has been totally updated with gorgeous granite countertops, white shaker cabinets, subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting, and stainless steel appliances. New Huge 18X 20 Deck off the living area provides additional outdoor living space and access to the yard. 2 Full and 2 Half Bathrooms have been updated with granite-topped vanities and ceramic tile floors. 4 bedrooms on the upper level plus a Bonus Room in the Basement used as a Bedroom but it could serve as an office or craft room. Huge 20X22 Rec Room in the lower level with a SGD to the back yard. New Roof in the last 2 years, Triple pane Low-E Windows, New Carpet, Fresh Paint. Close to Beaches, Boardwalks, Marinas, Restaurants, Shopping and all of the fun activities the Chesapeake Bay has to offer. Easy commute to DC, Joint Base Andrews, Patuxent River NAS, northern VA, and Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,611 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Triple Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Rear, Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Lake, Pier/Dock
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)