Endless opportunities come with this 11.55 acre property in Huntingtown Town Center, zoned as mixed use. A list of acceptable land uses is included under the documents section. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath large farmhouse includes a partially finished basement, hardwood flooring, a walk up attic, 2 barns, a chicken coop, shed, and a 2 car detached garage. With plenty of cleared, open fields, it is perfect for horses or a farmette. A great location with easy access to route 4, this land has unlimited upside potential!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Other, Oil Hot Water Heater, Wel
3,206 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Radiators.
- Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Cleared.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)